WOO

Posted by : Anonim Sabtu, 27 April 2013

B: The Boy

G: The Girl

#1 wooing a girl (LOL)
B  :  hello, do you have something  to spend and share with me??
G  :  I really don’t know what you mean?
B  :  I just ask you, and the way you have to do is just answer my question J
G  :  is something wrong with you??
B  :  ah, no, do you have something  to spend and share with me??
G  :  I really don’t care unless you say what you mean to?
B  :  would  you mind if you spend time and share your life with me?
G  :  oh boy, you surprised me (blushed)
B  :  (smile)

#2 starting conversation (LOL)
B  :  hello,  have I met you?
G  :  I thought no
B  :  hmm yes, please lad, <<my name>>, you?
G  :  <<my name>>. I think I have to go now. Excuse me
B  :  you don’t need to be so polite like that, because later I will be your accompany and
       don’t forget. ( make a sign of calling) find in your bag
G  :  you’re funny
B  :  (smile)

(what the heck is this article lol, the most weird ever that I made)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Translate

Popular Post

Followers

pageviews

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 sekedar tulisan -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -