Posted by : Anonim Senin, 18 Februari 2013

Ada lirik lagu Spongebob Ripped Pants!
Pas episode celana robek, yang di pantai ittu!

(Speaking)
I thought I had everybody on my side
But I went and blew it all sky high
And now she wont ever spare a passing glance
All just because I (ripp) ripped my pants

(singing)
When big larry came and just to put him down
Spongebob turn in to a clown
And no girl ever wont to dance
With a fool who went and (ripp) ripped my pantsI know I shouln't mope around I shouldn't curse
But the pain feels so nuch worse
and winding up with no one is a lot less fun
Than a burn from the sun or sand in the buns!

Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget
so, listen and you want regreat but true to your self
Don't miss your chance
And you won't and up like the fool who ripped this pants (rip) 

source disini 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Translate

Popular Post

Followers

pageviews

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 sekedar tulisan -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -